KFC - Kill For Cash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killin 'em Softly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I fapichino

I fapichino

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. Empty
PostSubject: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Probably the easiest and most effective lure is the jolly boar inn lure, to start you must lure someone to jolly boar inn north of varrock.

To get them there, you can tell them your friend is there who will buy an item of theres for alot more then it's worth.

Have your killer or a friend go out in the wild and drop 10k coins.

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. 108cigy

After the coins are dropped the killer should be here and ready potted with spec on and blitz or barrage ready.
Remember if your victim use's protect from melee stop using your special attack and keep on barraging and blitzing.
(Make sure to you use a dragon dagger ++ because even if they get away chance are they'll die from poison.)

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. Msbrkl

When the victim see's the coin his instincts will hypnotize him into jumping the wilderness barrier and run after the coin's make sure that your talker pm's the killer as soon as he hops the barrier so he can be ready to kill the victim.

Last edited by I fapichino on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
I fapichino

I fapichino

PostSubject: Re: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

The chinchompa lure, to start you need a victim and a friend to logout in the DWF courtyard Northwest of Edgeville.

To lure them there tell them you want them to help you make a pk video, and they only need to bring 3 item's
and they dont need to skull and you will pay them 100k or so after the video's done.

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. Iw7k42

After you've lured them there convince them to fight you with red chinchompa's for the video, after you have them equip the chinchompa's you attack them.

Once you start fighting move to where your friend logged out in the courtyard and pm him to log in, as soon as he logs in the chinchompa's effect will make him attack your friend making the victim skulled after that, tb and barrage your victim and enjoy the loot Smile

Last edited by I fapichino on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
I fapichino

I fapichino

PostSubject: Re: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

The dragon battle axe lure, all you need for this lure is 4 dragonbattle's and a victim with a whip.

To start convince your victim to go out and fight you in the wild (preferably deep wild) for a pk video, make sure they bring there whip and nothing else.

After you get to your target location with your victim convince him to take the 4 dragon battle-axes so you can get some loot for your 'video'

Since dragon battle-axes have a bigger high alchemy value then an abyssal whip they will lose there whip.

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. 2yjrjbn

After they've accepted the axe's all you have to do is kill them preferably with ice barrage so they dont try to run away for some free battle axes. Razz

Last edited by I fapichino on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I fapichino

I fapichino

This is a fairly easy scam to pull off, what you need is 2 people, a fairly rare item that isn't worth that much, ahrim's staff, torag's hammer's, etc.

To start get your item say, torag's hammer's and go to a fairly populated bank or the ge, have one person at one part of the bank and the other at the other side. Have one person yell selling torag's hammers 1m, and the other person on the other side of the bank saying he'll buy them for 2m.

As soon as someone see's that they can make a quick 1m they'll try to buy from the person selling for 1m.

As soon as they buy it, tell your friend that they bought the items and log out, congrats you just sold a 100k hammer for 1m

Last edited by I fapichino on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I fapichino

I fapichino

PostSubject: Re: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Reserved for more lures
Back to top Go down
SKvODA
WebNeek
WebNeek
SKvODA

PostSubject: Re: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Good, just go into detail more and provide some tips.
Also more lures:

Pking vid lure ( d b axes)

Ice Plateau lure
Back to top Go down
https://rskfc.forumotion.org
tolate
Founder
Founder
tolate

PostSubject: Re: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Awesome guide!! i love it Smile

Maybe throw in a guide on old school green dragon's pking to

~tolate
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/danielvanhattem
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.   I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams. Empty

Back to top Go down

I fapichino's amazing guide of lure's and scams.
Page 1 of 1