KFC - Kill For Cash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killin 'em Softly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate luring guide!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thr3es6xf5ve

Thr3es6xf5ve

Ultimate luring guide! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate luring guide!   Ultimate luring guide! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 pm

you probably clicked this because you don't know how to lure, this guide will cover the basic lure.

this is proably the most efficent luring method.

requirements:

• a rich person and a pure.
    a noob to kill.

the rich person will go to the ge and look for someone who is selling a rare item or buying a rare item. the person HAS to be within 1 or two levels of the pure. or the pure will not be able to kill him.

it usualy goes like this.

rich person to noob

rich person: hey i'm quitting RS do you want my 200m? ( or however much he has )
noob: sure!
rich person: ok meet me in varrock sq
noob: k!

the rich person will take him to the varrock bar and say he's going to drop his cash.

rich person will bring along alch spell with a rune med. the will drop his cash alch the rune med and drop the 10k in the wild and run back for his 200m.

this picture should explain alot.

Ultimate luring guide! 16huglv

best freezing spells for holding the noob in place while your killing him are in the ancient magic book. but you can use normal magic spells like snare or something to hold him in place for 10 seconds. you can proably kill him in 10 seconds. if not you can just re use the spell.

i'll add some more luring methods when i feel like it.

GOOD LUCK!

Waffles wrote:
Great guide for beginners Smile but this kind of luring can be quite hard so it takes a while to get a target, but if you are able to find someone with rares willing to do this, then it sure will be rewarding.

REMEMBER, when looking for a target, try to find someone that looks like they bought their items off a site like gold4rs or similar stuff! People that buy their stuff off sites usually have dragon plate-bodies, dragon full helms, and full torag's, etc.

Look for people like this:

Ultimate luring guide! Runescape-dragon-plate

Last edited by Thr3es6xf5ve on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SKvODA
WebNeek
WebNeek
SKvODA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate luring guide!   Ultimate luring guide! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Cool starting guide for newbs. Nice sig and avatar xD. Btw, i'd recommend you take off your ingame rs name. Wink u no why.
Back to top Go down
https://rskfc.forumotion.org
Secret v3ng

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate luring guide!   Ultimate luring guide! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 pm

very nice guide, usefull as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate luring guide!   Ultimate luring guide! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Great guide for beginners Smile but this kind of luring can be quite hard so it takes a while to get a target, but if you are able to find someone with rares willing to do this, then it sure will be rewarding.

REMEMBER, when looking for a target, try to find someone that looks like they bought their items off a site like gold4rs or similar stuff! People that buy their stuff off sites usually have dragon plate-bodies, dragon full helms, and full torag's, etc.

Look for people like this:

Ultimate luring guide! Runescape-dragon-plate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate luring guide!   Ultimate luring guide! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate luring guide!
Page 1 of 1