KFC - Kill For Cash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killin 'em Softly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ability -- About me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ability

Ability -- About me. Empty
PostSubject: Ability -- About me.   Ability -- About me. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:08 am

I've been playing since 2007, but not on this account.. Ability was created in December 2008. Anyways, I'm currently a Barrows pure and I Pk often. I'm currently 114 Combat (107 F2P combat). I can do excellent negotiating so besides killing, I can also be a talker sometimes. I have 94 Mage, along with Vengeance and Ice Barrage so I can freeze. I'm 96 Strength atm, and working on 80 dung for Chaotic Rapier as well. So my killing method will most likely be Barrage --> DDS/Dragon Defender specs --> Finish off with Rapier. (There's a possibility I may get Chaotic Maul). Anyways, I'm 70 Prayer with Piety, although I wish I had Turmoil. Maybe I'll lure a Partyhat and get Turmoil... and an ags... and overloads... Yea, so I'm pretty excited for this clan.
Back to top Go down
SKvODA
WebNeek
WebNeek
SKvODA

Ability -- About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability -- About me.   Ability -- About me. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:36 am

I really appreciate it for starting this forum off! Wink
You got great history and I'm also looking forward to luring with you.
Back to top Go down
https://rskfc.forumotion.org

Ability -- About me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KFC - Kill For Cash :: Welcome :: Stories/Introductions-
Jump to: